Congratulations Audrey and Tommy Pritchard!
The Dream Day
Audrey Seal and Tommy Pritchard were united in marriage on June 18, 2016 at the Oxford-University United Methodist Church in Oxford, MS. The reception was held at the Powerhouse and lead to Funky’s so the party could continue on; people all over the Square came out to watch and join in on the fun.
The lovely couple chose our Simply Southern Wedding Day Buffet menu featuring…
- MS Farm-raised Catfish Filet Nuggets, served with homemade tartar sauce
- Hand-breaded Fried Chicken Tenders, served with comeback sauce
- Slow-cooked Pecan-smoked Pig Meat, aka Pulled Pork, Sliders
- Creole Station with Red Beans and Sausage, Crawfish Etouffee, New Orleans-style Gumbo, and Delta Blues Rice.
- Smoked Sausage
- Cheese Cubes
- Homemade Hushpuppies
- Hand-breaded Fried Pickles, served with creole ranch sauce
- Chicken Enchilada Dip, served with white corn tortilla chips
- Captain Rodneys Cheese Bake Dip, served pita points
- Three Melon Salad
“Don’t sweat the small stuff. Trust the people that you’ve hired to take care of those things. Relax, take a moment to stop and look around, and enjoy it! When it comes down to it, people are going to remember the love and laughter, not the centerpieces or monogrammed napkins.
Also, make the parents a “to go” basket. Every time my mother tried to eat, she got interrupted. By the time she got back to her plate, it was gone. She heard wonderful things about the buffet, but never really got to have a full plate.”